| Not a very flattering picture of either of us |
I decided to go home a day early. Aidan was missing me and Patrick wasn't getting to spend as much time with Emma as he would have liked. The checkout process was easier than getting Emma dressed and trying to take a picture of her.
You can see her outfit better in this picture. Mira gave brought Emma two headbands and the purple one was a perfect match for the dress.
Emma doesn't like pacifiers, I think this is the second time she ever insisted on using one. I would also like to add that Patrick bought the pretty pacifier she's using as well as her going home outfit. While shopping for the outfit we ran into a coworker and her two daughters at the Carters store. Patrick and the two girls (first and second graders) chose this dress. I was a bit surprised that he went with polka dots and flowers but it was super cute on her. The nurses all loved it.
Once home I tried to set up the pop up bassinet for her but ran into a small problem...
He will ignore it until we try to put Emma in it and then he crawls in too. This shouldn't surprise me, Kiira did the exact same thing when Aidan was using it. We still had to figure out living room sleeping arrangements since I can only go up and down stairs once a day. We finally reached a truce.
I guess Aidan isn't interested in it unless it has a roof.



No comments:
Post a Comment