Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Saltine Toffee - Soooo good


Everyone knows I have a list of food and snacks I try to eat at least once every summer.  The Skor bar is one of my favorites but hard to find. I think Erin and I tried different 2 grocery stores and 3 or 4 gas stations before we found them.  Now I can make them at home!  I know the title sounds a bit iffy, and your arteries will probably harden just reading the ingredients (only 5!) but it tastes JUST like a Skor bar. These is so easy to make, but addictive, I recommend making it for parties so that you aren't eating it by yourself.

*Note - if you do add the nuts, I recommend gently pressing them down with the palm of you hand so that they stick to the chocolate better.

No comments:

Post a Comment