Dubai is kind of strange, like a Disney Land just for adults. Or Vegas... minus the strippers and a lot less alcohol. And no gambling.
We have Lamborghini police cars, and possibly a Ferrari as well. Probably not the best thing they could have spent money on, but I'm definitely taking my picture with it if I see it.
You can try a gold leaf facial or just hit up the gold vending machine at The Burj.
A friend was at a children's birthday party and the adults were all given ice water that had edible gold leaf in the ice cubes. She asked what the purpose of the gold was and the hostess said it was because it made her drinks feel fancy.
We have Lamborghini police cars, and possibly a Ferrari as well. Probably not the best thing they could have spent money on, but I'm definitely taking my picture with it if I see it.
You can try a gold leaf facial or just hit up the gold vending machine at The Burj.
A friend was at a children's birthday party and the adults were all given ice water that had edible gold leaf in the ice cubes. She asked what the purpose of the gold was and the hostess said it was because it made her drinks feel fancy.

No comments:
Post a Comment